Changes to Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council's services due to COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Changes to Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council's dog services due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) can be found below:
Due to restrictions around COVID-19 and the guidance to stay at home, we would ask you to renew your dog licence online. This can be done in two ways:
- Click here to go to Council Direct
- If you are a new user, please register and click on the 'Verify My Account' link in your email.
- Once verified, log into Council Direct and click on 'Dog Licencing'
- If you are renewing for the first time online, please select 'New Licence'
Via our Citizen's App ANBorough
- Download and/or open the ANBorough app
- Register with the app and link your account
- Select 'My Council' > 'Dog Licencing' > 'Buy New Licence'
If you need any assistance with licencing your dog please E. firstname.lastname@example.org or T. 028 9034 0160
Sign up to hear the latest news and event information from Antrim and Newtownabbey Council.
Key To Map