Interested in starting your business? Put your business idea to the test by joining the ‘Go For It’ programme. Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council is working together with LEDCOM, Mallusk Enterprise Park and Antrim Enterprise Agency to provide local people with free advice and mentoring to set up in business.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
‘Go For It’ with Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council!
Free advice and mentoring to set up in business including:
- A one-to-one assessment with a qualified Business Advisor;
- Tailored guidance to develop your business plan;
- A finance and business planning workshop;
- Advice on how to access grants and funding;
- A personal finance and business planning session; and,
- Best practice guides, tools, videos and more….
To arrange a free meeting to develop your business, T. 0800 027 0639 or
Antrim and Newtownabbey Labour Market Partnership: Entrepreneurship Programme 2022-23
Do you dream of starting your own business? Or have a Business Plan, and don’t know what to do next? Then the Entrepreneurship Programme is for you!
Whether you would love to set up your own business but don’t know where to begin, need help deciding on a business idea, have a business plan but don’t know what to do with it, or want to build your confidence to pursue your business goals… we can help.
Support to Start Your Business
- Up to 2 hours initial one-to-one coaching with a business mentor who can provide support and advice around your potential business idea
- Signposting to Go For It to develop your business plan
- Up to 5 hours one-to-one mentoring once you have completed your business plan through Go For It*, supporting you to turn it into a reality and start trading.
*You must have completed and signed off your business plan since 1st April 2022 and not already availed of post-programme business coaching.
For more information
This programme is being delivered on behalf of the Antrim and Newtownabbey Labour Market Partnership by Antrim Enterprise Agency in partnership with LEDCOM and Mallusk Enterprise Park. To find out more information about the programme, or to take part, E. firstname.lastname@example.org or T. 028 9446 7774
To speak with a Council Officer directly about the programme, E. email@example.com