With Lazy Rivers, Slides, Fun Inflatables, Poolside Jacuzzis, lane swimming, we have something for everyone whether you want to improve your stroke technique or have fun with the family.
Booking is not required but please check the timetables below for facility info and opening times before your visit:
MORE Swim School
Children's swimming lessons are taught by our experienced instructors and delivered through our Swim School, book now.
Antrim Forum Swimming Timetable
Valley Swimming Timetable
Sixmile Swimming Timetable
We have three types of swimming sessions for you to choose from:
- Open Swim is a 'Swim for All' session including families. The learner pool and a swimming lane will be made available where possible.
- Leisure Swim is a family session with the slide and learner pool open. Please note, there is no slide at Antrim Forum but there will be fun floats available.
- Fitness Swim is lane based swimming with fast, medium and slow lanes available. The small pool is closed during Fitness Swim sessions.
These pools cater for both the serious length swimmer, children learning to swim and family fun.
- Adult: £5
- Children & Concession: £3
- Family £10. Our family swim ticket covers 2 adults and 3 children or 1 adult and 4 children. Please note, there must be one adult for every 2 children under the age of 8.