Track running at the Northern Ireland Centenary Stadium is part of the Antrim Forum Complex and offers the following:
• 400m 8 lane synthetic track and infield
• Full throws and jumps provision
• Full range of track and field equipment
• Starting blocks, hurdles, hammers, javelin, shot & discus
• Landing areas specific to jump disciplines
• Grandstand viewing gallery
• Photo finish facility
• Toilets on site
The Antrim Forum provides several additional support facilities including; changing accommodation, sports halls, fitness suite and spa, catering services and meeting room facilities.
For individual track bookings, click the button below.
Group bookings can be made by contacting our MORE leisure team on T. 0300 123 1580