Sports club bookings are available online. Three options are available
Casual Booker -
for customers who want to make an ad hoc booking. Bookings are available one week in advance.
Block Booker -
will now be able to book and pay 4 weeks in advance for these bookings.
SERIES TO LET
- will now be able to book and pay 10 weeks in advance for these bookings, but you must still follow the Series To Let HMRC rules. The following criteria must be met to qualify for Series to Let.
- Your booking (series) must consist of 10 or more sessions
- Each session must be for the same sport or activity.
- Each session must take place in the same place. This condition is still met where a different pitch, court or lane is used (or different number of pitches, courts or lanes, as long as these are at the same establishment).
- The series is to be paid for as a whole and there is written evidence to the fact. This must include evidence that payment is to be made in full whether the right to use the facility for any specific session is exercised. Provision for a refund given by the provider in the event of the unforeseen non- availability of their facility would not affect this condition.
- The facilities are let out to a school, club, association or an organisation representing affiliated clubs or constituent associations.
- The person to whom the facilities are let has exclusive use of them during the sessions.
Once you have chosen your account and filled in all your details, it will be pending until your club affiliation can be verified. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any difficulties.