Have you received your Big Book of Vouchers yet?
We have joined forces with the Department for Communities to encourage everyone to embrace the local town centres this Spring, and have just launched an exciting borough-wide voucher booklet, due to land on your doorstep over the next week and will be valid from 1 March - 31 May.
Don't forget to look through your booklet carefully, as hidden within some vouchers booklets are winning tickets! If you're lucky enough to find one, you will automatically win an amazing prize from one of the fabulous businesses and attractions within the Borough. Just follow instructions on the reverse of your ticket to claim your prize.
If you have received your booklet already, here is a helpful reminder of all of the terms and conditions from participating retailers.
General terms and conditions are as follows:
- Terms and Conditions apply*
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Excludes sale stock
- Original Vouchers must be produced – photocopies not allowed
- Vouchers will not be backdated
- Vouchers valid between 1 March – 31 May 2020
- Only one voucher to be presented at any one time
- Vouchers redeemable in the Borough of Antrim and Newtownabbey only**
*All vouchers may be subject to additional terms and conditions applied by the trader – please check with businesses at time of transaction to ascertain if any such additional terms and conditions apply.
Common terms and conditions which traders will apply are:
- While stocks last
- Applicable to certain days and times
- Subject to availability (of appointments etc), businesses are not obliged to fulfil the terms of a voucher if no suitable appointment can be secured within the validity period
** This T&C relates to businesses which have additional outlets outside of the Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough.
Business Specific Terms and Conditions:
- Anita’s Health and Beauty Clinic, Antrim – Offer Excludes Kits and travel sizes.
- Antrim Town Jewellers – Offer excludes antique jewellery.
- Asian Mix, Castle Mall, Antrim – will accept two vouchers.
- Bridge Quirky Emporium, Antrim – Only valid in Castle Mall outlet.
- McCormack’s Family Butcher, Antrim – Excludes any existing sales and sales during Easter period.
- Maddens Bar, Antrim – Offer discount does not include drinks.
- Nua Floral Designer, Antrim – Wedding flowers must be booked before the end of May 2020 and only valid on weddings which will take place before end of May 2021.
- Top of the Town, Antrim – Voucher cannot be used on Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday or Easter Monday.
- Wallace’s Antrim – Offer excludes school wear.
- Yew Tree Family Butchers, Antrim – Excludes family packs.
- Brown’s Coffee Company, Ballyclare – 10% discount applies to food and drink only.
- David Henderson Opticians, Ballyclare – Discount is not applicable to professional services.
- Ernest Hall Menswear, Ballyclare – Discount is not applicable to hire services.
- McCandless Opticians, Ballyclare – Offer not applicable to customers already entitled to a free NHS eye test.
- TDR Academy of Movement and Therapy, Ballyclare – Customers must contact Tanya prior to booking. Voucher use is subject to appointment availability within the voucher validity period and normal opening hours.
- The Salon, Ballyclare – Original offer stated 10% off Polished London teeth whitening products, printed in error as £10 off – this will be honoured until existing stick supplies are depleted, for new stock deliveries, the discount offered will be 10%.
- Antrim Playball, Crumlin – Venue must be paid separately; children must be aged 4 years and up; maximum of 25 children.
- Eithne’s Café, Crumlin – Offer only valid from 7.00am to 8.30am.
- Feeney Flooring, Crumlin – Discount / offer does not apply to fitting services.
- Opticare Opticians, Crumlin –Second pair includes frame up to value of £70 with Single Vision Lens with Tint and UV Coating.
- The Crooked Glen, Crumlin – Table must be booked in advance quoting #TownSchemeVoucher, Offer only applies for tables of up to four patrons.
- The Turkish Barber, Crumlin – Offer only valid Monday to Wednesday.
- Dudes and Divas Entertainment, Glengormley – Offer valid on parties booked between 1st March and 31st May, for parties which will take place by 31st August 2020. Not valid on parties already booked. Must present voucher at time of booking.
- Glengormley Sportsbowl Ltd, Glengormley – Offer only available Monday to Thursday. Not available on bank holidays or selected school holidays. Maximum of 6 people per voucher.
- Picco Dance, Lillian Bland Pavilion, Glengormley – Offer valid for adults only
- The Wee Bistro Ltd, Glengormley – Offer valid 8am to 12 noon only.
- Total Bathroom Installations, Glengormley – to avail of free luxury bale of towels with design appointment offer, consultations must be booked before 10th April 2020.
- Blonds Salon, Randalstown – Offer valid Tuesday to Thursday only, offer applies to selected stylists only.
- Kearney’s Randalstown – Offer excludes tobacco and lottery.
- Orchard Fruit and Veg Shop, Randalstown – Offer excludes all potatoes.
- The Old Forge Café, Randalstown – Discount off regular menu prices valid Monday to Friday only.