The Antrim and Newtownabbey Spirit of Volunteering Awards recognise the unsung heroes in our Borough who dedicate so much of their lives to volunteering.
This year we also want to recognise those who are new to volunteering, but who have already started to make a difference in their community, changing the lives of others as well as their own. Not forgetting the numerous people in our local community who contributed to the tremendous work that was undertaken across the Borough in relation to the pandemic.
The categories for this year’s Awards are:
- Newcomer to Volunteering Award
- Team Spirit Award
- Personal Achievement Award
- Covid 19 Community Impact Award
- Young Person’s Volunteering Award
- Community Safety Award
- Social and Community Enterprise Award
- Lifetime Contribution Award
Nominations close on Tuesday 31 May at 4pm.
Winners will be announced at a glittering awards ceremony event on Thursday 13 October at 7pm in Theatre at The Mill.