If you are aged between 12-15 years old and would like to train in the gym, then we have new Junior Fitness sessions just for you!
Junior Fitness is available in all of our five leisure centres:
Book your induction
- Before you get started you must book an induction by a member of the MORE team to ensure you're using the equipment correctly and safely. A parent or guardian must accompany you.
Members - book induction now
Pay as you go - book induction now
Book your fitness suite session
- Book your supervised sessions to help get the best from your training. You can attend any time during the hours below, please book online.
- Monday-Friday 3.30-5.30pm
- Saturday-Sunday 2-3.45pm
- Outside of these hours, 13 - 15 year olds must be accompanied by parent or guardian, please check our Fitness Suite opening hours here
Members - book fitness session now
Pay as you go - book fitness session now
Junior fitness support
- Access to MyWellness app to help track your training, featuring how-to videos and programmes
- 6 weekly progress checks and programme updates
- Support from our experienced fitness team
- Fitness Challenges especially for our Junior Members.
- If you have an individual or family membership, this is already included, book here.
- Alternatively you can pay as you go which is £2 per session, join here